About Me

I live in Tasmania with my husband of 40 years and have a daughter in Melbourne and a son in Launceston. My interests are quilting, theatre, reading, gardening, travel. I work as a chartered accountant.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's a long time since I've posted to my blog but next week we leave for another trip overseas and with my new MacBook Pro and, hopefully, wifi on the ship I hope to keep the blog up to date. These are just a few photos I took last year when we were in Europe.This is a bridge over the Seine between Le Havre and Honfleur where we stayed for a few days. We did drive over this bridge and sailed under it!
I can't for the life of me remember where this was taken.
A church in Helsinki - I did climb these steps and went inside and it was beautiful and simple after all the glitz of St Petersburg.

No comments: