About Me

I live in Tasmania with my husband of 40 years and have a daughter in Melbourne and a son in Launceston. My interests are quilting, theatre, reading, gardening, travel. I work as a chartered accountant.

Saturday, January 20, 2007



My family would be disappointed if I didn't post a photo of clouds - there are a lot in my collection! I took this photo today - the only time the sun has been out - of the cloud looming over my neighbour's house - it's one that the pilots wouldn't want to fly through. And the rest of the day I have spent scanning old photos to put into an album for my Mum who has dementia - I didn't want to give her the original photos as they could end up anywhere! The photos range from one of her mother when she was young through to last Christmas so they span about 100 years.

No comments: