About Me

I live in Tasmania with my husband of 40 years and have a daughter in Melbourne and a son in Launceston. My interests are quilting, theatre, reading, gardening, travel. I work as a chartered accountant.

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

My Walk to the City



The scullers having a rest in the
early morning.

The pathway down by the Cataract Gorge
with a view of the city beyond.




More of the pathway - you need to be careful
in wet weather!




I like ducks!



Most mornings I try and walk into the city to work - it only takes about 25 minutes but is a lovely stroll down the hill followed by a steep path by the Cataract Gorge. I am lucky to see the rowers out practising and all the wildlife on my way!

1 comment:

RHONDA said...

What a gorgeous walk, Jill! Ben keeps wanting to move to Tasmania - maybe I should agree...