About Me

I live in Tasmania with my husband of 40 years and have a daughter in Melbourne and a son in Launceston. My interests are quilting, theatre, reading, gardening, travel. I work as a chartered accountant.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Marion's Vineyard

Yesterday we had our work's end of financial year function. We did a wine tour and our first stop was Marion's Vineyard on the Tamar River. This is a rather quirky vineyard with lots of interesting bits and pieces on the property.

This first mobile might give you some ideas to put your old cutlery to good use!










I like this view of the river through the lattice work.









The sun was setting behind this interesting piece of sculpture!












Another view of the river from further up the hill - they are planning to build a stage up here and have concerts in the Summer months.









I thought this piece of bark on one of the uprights for the proposed stage was very attractive.












And the clouds were starting to turn pink after the sunset.

No comments: