About Me

I live in Tasmania with my husband of 40 years and have a daughter in Melbourne and a son in Launceston. My interests are quilting, theatre, reading, gardening, travel. I work as a chartered accountant.

Monday, June 4, 2007

Webs and Things

Since returning from overseas I seem to have continued travelling. In May we flew to Melbourne for a special dinner party. I went for an early morning walk along Southbank and captured this image of one of the bridges across the Yarra.

And last week I had to work on Flinders Island - this is taken at Whitemark looking inland with the swans enjoying the lake. Flinders has just been declared a drought area and, since then, have had some lovely rain.







And this was what I discovered whilst hanging out the washing the other day!

1 comment:

Ozjane said...

Now you have your start to a crazy quilt.