About Me

I live in Tasmania with my husband of 40 years and have a daughter in Melbourne and a son in Launceston. My interests are quilting, theatre, reading, gardening, travel. I work as a chartered accountant.

Friday, June 19, 2009

In The Air



I love flying across the world and seeing the different countries emerging. These first photos were taken when flying from Tokyo to London across Siberia and Russia. I'm glad I was in the warmth of the aeroplane!

















Taken over France - see if you can find the other traffic in the air.






The next 2 were taken whilst flying over the Rhine River in Germany - looking down on where we were 2 years ago.







Somewhere between Germany and The Black Sea.



The Black Sea appearing.

The next few are interesting and were taken over Saudi Arabia or a similar country before we arrived at Dubai. I love the air strips and dams in the middle of nowhere.















Two days later we left Dubai for Australia and flew over the desert and mountains of Oman.



Well I had to take a photo of the clouds didn't I?





























No comments: